Home

Friday, April 22, 2011

Top Rated Online Dating Site: Thaimatches.com

Bestdatingreviews.org has been online for almost 4 months. In the past days, we received lots of dating reviews from our visitors and we are deeply grateful for their support. From these reviews, we also found a series of wonderful dating sites, Thaimatches.com is one of them.

Thaimatches.com nearly got full marks from their members. Following are adopted reviews from our site.

Good (5 stars)
By George Lobe | Australia
I devorced last year so I decide to have a try on this site.Luckily it helps me meet my Miss right and now I am bye to single. Frankly speaking, I enjoy the the clean, safe and friendly environment of this site.It provides live chat and cupid notes so I can create relationship with beloved lady without barriers.Compared other sites,this one's fee maybe a little expensive.But there exists no cheat.Through the ladies I Contacted with, they all marriage minded and never ask me to pay them money. So I think the ladies are carefully verified.   Details

Worth a try (5 stars)
By Jacob | United States
I have been Thailand twice, Thai women are much more beautiful, most of them are shy with soft smiles, believe me, you cannot find it on those western women's faces LOLLLLLLLLLL
No member fee on Thaimatches, but have to pay for letters and livechat. At least am sure those profiles on Thaimatches are real, coz I browse and check the video profiles for free, before I pay. I HATE SCAMS ON DATING SITES, SO I PREFER TO CHOOSE REAL ONE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO PAY A BIT. Details

serious dating site (5 stars)
By Matthew | United Kingdom
Many of the girls on Thaimatches have video profiles. It's a great way to get to know someone a little better before initiating a mail. It seems Thai girls in this site are seeking for serious relationship, so ask yourself if you really wanna have a Thai girlfriend or Thai wife, or you're just looking for fun. I choose this site, because I don't like wasting time on games.  Details

say something (4 stars)
By Dean | Australia
clean set up and easy to use navigation. I love the advanced search feature, it's a good way to find thailand ladies best matched with me. But I have to say the credits are not so cheap, it'll be much wiser to place bulk order to get discounts.  Details

Thaimatches.com is an innovative, comfortable relaxing online platform where enables male singles from all over the world connect with Thai women. It is an ideal destination to look for a companion, a date, a partner, a soul mate and make connections with exotic Thai girls without language and cultural difficulties.

Would you like to try this site?

2 comments: